[optimal] From Denice more on scheduling

  • From: CPMC Ophthalmic Diagnostic Center <cpmceyelab@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'optimal@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <optimal@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 Oct 2013 12:08:20 -0700

*         What I meant to include, is that imaging is only a partial snapshop
of what we do

*         A great deal of our time is spent in ultrasound, and advanced
biometric calculations

*         The calculations are a huge time commitment, and no room for mistakes

*         Take a bad picture, you have a bad picture

*         Do a bad calculation, your patient needs a repeat surgery...

*         Thus, we CANNOT overbook and create chaos, and hence , mistakes...

Denice Barsness, CRA, COMT, ROUB, CDOS, FOPS
Ophthalmic Diagnostic Center
CPMC Department of Ophthalmology
2100 Webster Street Suite 212
San Francisco CA 94115