[optimal] Re: From Denice looking for suggestions

  • From: CPMC Ophthalmic Diagnostic Center <cpmceyelab@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'optimal@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <optimal@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 25 Jun 2013 09:19:54 -0700

Very nice.    As they say, if you want your best photo, get your best patient.
I’ll bet this was a more than passable retroilluminated image.

I’ve seen some pretty amazing anterior segment images from an iPhone on a slit
lamp.  Scary….

D.

Denice Barsness, CRA, COMT, ROUB, CDOS, FOPS
Ophthalmic Diagnostic Center
CPMC Department of Ophthalmology
2100 Webster Street Suite 212
San Francisco CA 94115