[optimal] From Denice Windows 7 and Heidelberg

  • From: CPMC Ophthalmic Diagnostic Center <cpmceyelab@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'optimal@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <optimal@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Aug 2015 08:29:37 -0700

Dear Optimal group

We have recently upgraded the CPU running our Spectralis to Windows 7. ( about
time you say?)

What we have since noticed is how sluggish the system works

A Windows 7 issue?
A networking issue?
Program too large for CPU ( would not think this a memory issue as CPU is
brand new )

I'm thinking it's Windows 7 doing all of its silly encryption in the background

We notice it most when we are trying to do a followup overview. I suspect
perhaps it's taking a long time for the system to go back through the network
to the database

Just trying to isolate the problem- us or it?

Also, our One Day/FiveDay/10Day filter is "no longer available". Did
Heidelberg discontinue that?

Many thanks
Denice

Denice Barsness, CRA, COMT, ROUB, CDOS, FOPS
Ophthalmic Diagnostic Center
CPMC Department of Ophthalmology
2100 Webster Street Suite 212
San Francisco CA 94115