[optimal] Re: From Denice Don Gass Lecturers

  • From: "Barbara McCalley" <ops@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <optimal@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 16 Nov 2012 14:02:29 -0600

Try the OPS Member Forum and the OPS website.  That's why we have worked so
tirelessly to get information on the website.  The program guide is still on
the Annual Program page and includes the information for 2012

2012:  AZOOR - J. Donald Gass' Mysterious and Fascinating Disease by John
Heckenlively, MD from the University of Michigan's Kellogg Eye Institute,
Ann Arbor, Michigan

Barb McCalley

  _____