[optimal] Re: First year of Scientific Exhibit at AAO

  • From: CPMC Ophthalmic Diagnostic Center <cpmceyelab@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'optimal@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <optimal@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Oct 2013 10:45:47 -0700

*         Officially?  As a separate entity to an annual program, with it's own
program?  1991

*         Unofficially, if you look through the minutes and the newsletters,
various components of annual meetings have been referred to as "Scientific
Sessions" as part of the whole, not being capitulated as a separate program.

*         Our archives have scanned PDF's of all programs.

Denice Barsness
OPS Historian

Denice Barsness, CRA, COMT, ROUB, CDOS, FOPS
Ophthalmic Diagnostic Center
CPMC Department of Ophthalmology
2100 Webster Street Suite 212
San Francisco CA 94115