[optimal] Re: FDT ViewFinder

  • From: "Genevieve Fay" <genevieve.fay@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: optimal@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 27 Sep 2013 08:48:37 -0700

Hi Paul -

Contact me off line and I can help you. I am the perimetry US product
manager

for Zeiss.

Best regards,

Genevieve
________

Carl Zeiss Meditec, Inc.
Marketing
Market Development Manager, Glaucoma
5160 Hacienda Drive
Dublin, CA 94568

G e n e v i e v e   F a y

Phone: +1 925.557.4114
Cell: +1 925.895.8082
Fax: +1 925.557.4675
mail to: genevieve.fay@xxxxxxxxx

http://www.meditec.zeiss.com

From:   Paul Kelly <paul.m.kelly@xxxxxx>
To:     <optimal@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date:   09/27/2013 08:00 AM
Subject:        [optimal] FDT ViewFinder
Sent by:        optimal-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi
I am looking for help with FDT ViewFinder.
I need help with external launch commands to operate the software remote
from patient management system (Acuitas).
Thanks
Paul

Tá an teachtaireacht seo scanta ó thaobh ábhar agus víreas ag Seirbhís
Scanta Ríomhphost de chuid Seirbhísí Faisnéise, ITBÁC agus meastar í a
bheith slán. http://www.dit.ie
This message has been scanned for content and viruses by the DIT
Information Services E-Mail Scanning Service, and is believed to be clean.

http://www.dit.ie

This message is intended for a particular addressee only and may contain
business or company secrets. If you have received this email in error, please
contact the sender and delete the message immediately. Any use of this email,
including saving, publishing, copying, replication or forwarding of the message
or the contents is not permitted.