[optimal] Color Doppler Ultrasonography

  • From: "Philip Turner" <pturner10@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <optimal@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 Mar 2012 13:09:59 -0500

Good morning,

Is anyone out there doing  color doppler ultrasonography and echographic
imaging with contrast agents? If so I would really like to speak with you
regarding equipment, technique, reimbursement, etc. Please feel free to contact
me off optimal at the e-mail address below if you like. Thanks in advance for
any help.

**CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE**

DO NOT READ THIS EMAIL IF YOU ARE NOT THE INTENDED RECIPIENT.
The information in this email may contain confidential and/or
privileged material. If you are not the intended recipient, your
review, forwarding, copying, distribution, or any other use or
disclosure of any information in this email is prohibited. If you
received this email in error, please destroy and delete this message
from any computer and contact us immediately by return email.