[optimal] Re: Axis imaging system

  • From: "Gianfranco Ventura" <gventura@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'optimal@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <optimal@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 06 Jan 2012 14:44:14 -0600

I would think you can set up a router/wireless point that is encrypted so that
you can use wireless devices to view data. I know they have the option of using
I Pads.

Gianfranco Ventura
Ophthalmic Photographer
Loyola University Medical Center
2160 S. First Ave
Maywood IL 60153
Tel (708) 216-2506

>>> "Cavicchi, Robert" <Robert.Cavicchi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> 1/6/2012 1:33 PM >>>

Mike,

All data is transferred over our intranet.

No wireless.

bob