[optimal] Re: AAO ONE CME module

  • From: Cullen Barnett <CBarnett@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "optimal@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <optimal@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 1 Jul 2013 07:31:45 -0700

I appreciate your time. My direct line is in my signature (323-442-7133). I am
short staffed and will be busy with oncology echography through the AM,
consequently I will be intermittently at my desk. Please call me but understand
that my picking up is a roll of the dice as of late. Again I thank you for your
time.