[optimal] Re: 2014 and 2015 AAO meetings

  • From: "Tom Steele" <TSteele@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <optimal@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Oct 2013 08:36:07 -0400

2014 Chicago
2015 Las Vegas

Thank You,

Tom Steele, CRA

Midwest Eye Institute
200 West 103rd Street
Indianapolis, Indiana 46290
317.817.1018
tsteele@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

   CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:

which it is addressed and may contain information that is confidential
and/or privileged.  If the reader of this message is not the intended
copying of this communication is strictly prohibited.  If you have received
this communication in error, please notify us immediately by telephone and
return the original message to us at the above email address