Re: subject lines

  • From: "Michael Bowman-Jones" <mikebowmanjones@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <optacon-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 17 May 2006 11:01:50 -0700

Subject:  Subject Lines

Oops.  I for one have been simply "replying" using the previous subject line
automatically.  Maybe a way out would be for each of us to use sub-titles
when we move on to another thing we are reminded of.  I know it breaks up
the flow of the message but if we all evolve into the same subtitles, I
would think a "Search" could eventually then pull all of those items
together.

Michael Bowman-Jones