Wish Lists and survey

  • From: "Cynthia Handel" <cindy425@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Optacon" <optacon-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 11 May 2006 21:22:30 -0400

I admit that I haven't read all the messages in this discussion.  I probably
missed the beginning.  So, I'm wondering where this is really going?  Is
there any real possibility that someone is interested in actually developing
a new device, or is this just a dream?  If someone has come concrete ideas
about how these wishes might be accomplished, is there any idea of where
funding would come from?

Cindy

"Determine that the thing can and shall be done, and then...find the way."
Abraham Lincoln