[optacon-l] This List Is Jumnpin'!

  • From: Mary Lorefice <mariooch@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Optacon list" <optacon-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 Dec 2011 09:35:26 -0500

Morning folks.

Nice to see this list active. What more can we say about this marvellous
machine than we've already said?

Alas,my "baby" has to go to the doctor. I don't know what happened. I  might
be the cause of its problems. I might've left it on. I discovered this 4
days later. When I went to plug it into the charger, nothing happened. I
left it for a couple of days. when I turned it on, I heard 3 staccato
buzzes, and that was it.

I  guess the scanner's okay. However I'll take the optacon any day.

Mary L
mailto:mariooch@xxxxxxxxxxxx