[optacon-l] Re: Richard Oehm's current email address

  • From: "Pat Byrne" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "k9jau" for DMARC)
  • To: optacon-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 13 Oct 2015 16:37:22 -0500

All is good except his email address which is
E-Mail: oehmelec@xxxxxxxxxxxx

Hope this helps.
Pat ByrneAt 04:18 PM 10/13/2015, you wrote:

Nancy:

Not sure if I am the only other person out there monitoring Optacon-L.
But I will do the best I can to answer your question about Richard
based on my last point of contact with him:

Oehm Electronics
2194C Galveston Avenue
San Jose, CA 95122-3617
(408)971-6250 (voice)
(408)271-9188 (fax)
oehmelec@xxxxxxx

Richard Oehm does not appear to have a dedicated Website of his own.
But another man named Richard Turner does broadcast this same contact
info about him on the Web. So there's a good chance it's accurate.

I wish you success.

-Kane

the quotes) in the message subject.

Tell your friends about the list. They can subscribe by sending a message to:

optacon-l-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with the word "subscribe" (without