[optacon-l] Re: Optacon II Questions

  • From: <maryemerson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <optacon-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 May 2010 20:13:00 -0700

Donna,

the word "charger" didn't appear in the question; just the letter C did, so
it was confusing till I read more of the question. Yes, you can use the
optacon II on charger only. I did it quite a lot. In fact, there is a small
plastic piece that shipped with each optacon II that covers the battery
terminals on top of the machine when the battery isn't plugged in.

Mary