[oph] record store day

  • From: Justin Clayden <justinclayden@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: oph@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 26 Apr 2015 21:26:56 -0700

Firstly- Wow- how cool is it to have the list back up and running! David- you are a legend, not a star! Eva- ditto.

It's been a while... I got my Merri Soul Sessions LP box set sent to me in California a while back. I already own a few records, and then last weekend was Record Store Day and picked up a couple of new LPs.

The better half and decided it is time for me to get a record player for my birthday. I'm not going to be blowing the dust of my record player back home in Australia (in storage) any time soon. So I should probably have a way of listening to the ones I do own here!

Justin