[oph] Re: oph Digest V1 #6

  • From: tony ryan <tonyryan17@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "oph@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <oph@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 30 Apr 2015 06:09:10 -0400

here

Date: Thu, 30 Apr 2015 01:13:27 -0400
From: ecartis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
To: ecartis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: oph Digest V1 #6

oph Digest Wed, 29 Apr 2015 Volume: 01 Issue: 006

In This Issue:
[oph] Checking in!
[oph] Re: oph Digest V1 #5

From: Eyewall EW <eyewall@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [oph] Checking in!
Date: Wed, 29 Apr 2015 08:05:17 -0400

Greetings OPH,

Thanks to David for getting the brand new shiny OPH up and running.
Hopefully, many of the transferred email addresses are correct. Looks good
so far.

I just wanted to test my own ability to send a message! Nice to be back.

Cheers,

Ken

------------------------------

From: Martin Weir <martinweir@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 29 Apr 2015 22:33:57 +1000
Subject: [oph] Re: oph Digest V1 #5

I'm loving those Magikarp Splash tracks, thanks for sharing Katie.
Post Glow is cool, but I also love the trance-like Dua-lity. I like all the
tracks. Very cool stuff.

Cheers, Martin

On Wed, Apr 29, 2015 at 3:09 PM, FreeLists Mailing List Manager <
ecartis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

oph Digest Tue, 28 Apr 2015 Volume: 01 Issue: 005

In This Issue:
[oph] Hi all

Date: Tue, 28 Apr 2015 18:14:06 +0000 (UTC)
From: "kt harrar" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "
errigaleire@xxxxxxxxx" for DMARC)
Subject: [oph] Hi all

Hi,
I actually sent an email to OPH last week and it went into the great
ether, so I figured the list was dead (or everyonen was only on social
media now). What a funny coincidence to have David and Ken restart things
within a few days of my dead post. Hope everyone is doing well!
I found this by accident last week. Some newish music by Memphis Kelly. I
like Post Glow a lot. Groovy tune.
https://soundcloud.com/magikarp-splash
Cheers,
Katie