[operationdiabetes2007and8] Donor Appreciation Event

  • From: "Spondee (Ancong) Shen" <seally4@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: operationdiabetes2007and8@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 2 May 2008 00:13:06 -0700

Hi guys,

On May 12, from 5pm to 7pm is the Donor Appreciation Event for all the
sponsors of the SKAGGs Pharmacy Program, who have donated time and lot
of money into our schlorship funds and events. This event will be held
in the PSB basement/auditorium area with plenty of pharmacy field
related "celebrities" attending.

I need 2-3 volunteers to be at the OD table and basically answer any
questions they have about Operation Diabetes and the type of events
that we do. We don't actually do any screenings on these benefactors,
LOL, in case you are wondering. But they can take free education
material (they will be provided) and basically, just mingle with them
and stuff. They will come to you with questions, mostly on what we do
and how we work. And I think refreshments will be provided. So May 12,
5 to 7, is a Monday. Please reply, hugs!

Spondee Side Effects

--
Spondee (Ancong) Shen
Pharm.D. Candidate 2011