[operationdiabetes2007and8] Re: Check your slot (see attached file)

  • From: "Spondee (Ancong) Shen" <seally4@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: operationdiabetes2007and8@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2008 22:06:16 -0800

Kayvan,

LOL, you hit "reply" to operationdiabetes2007and8@xxxxxxxxxxxxx . Now
everyone can see first-hand how abusive you are to me. It's bad enough
that you threaten me everyday after school and yesterday, you stole my
lunch money and squirted ketchup into my bookbag, but dang. To be so
verbally abusive towards me in front of all my collagues. (cries
uncontrollably)

Spondee Sullen