[opengoo] My retire from the project.

  • From: Fabrizio Signoretti <fasigno37@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: opengoo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 13 May 2013 12:30:28 +0200

Hi guys,

due to several changes I won't be able to follow the projects where I was
involved anymore, including OpenGOO.

In OpenGOO I managed few things listed below. Please contact me and I will
give you the passwords I've got and the ownership on the pages I managed.

1) Facebook and Google+ pages.

2) Website (on github) with access counter.

3) Mailing list.

4) Few artworks, screenshots, ...

I take the opportunity to thank you for the * *constructive experience
capable of improving my skills.

I haven't finished the dst but, if in the future I will, you are free to
use it.

Cheers!

Fabrizio