[opendtv] Week of the 4th in Florida

  • From: Larry Bloomfield <Larry@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: open DTV list <opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 Jun 2006 23:18:30 -0700

Hi all:

We wish you all a very happy and fun filled 4th – don’t eat too many hot
dogs and hamburgers; you’ll end up looking like us. J We look forward to
the 4th of July long weekend followed with our family in Florida
followed by Wednesday and Thursday with our presentations. Those two
days will wrap up our tenth week and our stay in Florida.

Attendances in Jacksonville, Orlando and Tampa were great; bring our
total attendance this year to 613. We’ve posted some stats on the
website and will try to keep them up to date. To see them, visit:
http://www.tech-notes.tv/2006/Statistics%20on%20the%20Road%20Show-2006.pdf
For other details, check out our website: www.Tech-Notes.TV
<http://www.tech-notes.tv/>.

You’re all invited to join us this next week as we continue our Taste of
NAB 2006 Road Show as we now move into Florida starting in Jacksonville
on Monday, June 26th. This will be an abbreviated noon meeting. For
those details, please visit:
http://www.tech-notes.tv/2006/22-Jacksonville.htm.

On Wednesday, July 5th, we’ll be in West Palm Beach for the fourth year.
This will be an evening meeting. The details on this event and be seen at:
http://www.tech-notes.tv/2006/25-West_Palm_Beach.htm

We’ll wind up the week and our presentations in Florida the following
night in Miami on Thursday, July 6th. This will also be our fifth year
in Miami. For details about this event, check out:
http://www.tech-notes.tv/2006/26-Miami.htm.

The comments continue to come in. If you’d like to see them, visit:
http://www.tech-notes.tv/2006/2006%20Comments.pdf.

Don’t for get, for those who attend, you will be treated to refreshments
and have the opportunity to participate in our door prize drawings. The
real door prize is the new – cutting edge technology we bring with us.
Perhaps, if you’re not in one of these areas, we’ll be in your area soon.

Here’s the boilerplate: You do not have to be a member of the SBE to
attend these events. Anyone with an interest in the latest technology
with out the sales pitch is welcome to attend. For the latest in where
we’ll be and/or where we’ve been with pictures and a list of who won
what door prize, please visit our website as it is the most current and
reliable source of information on the Road Show and what is happening:
WWW.Tech-Notes.TV <http://www.tech-notes.tv/>

--

Larry Bloomfield - KA6UTC
Bloomfield Enterprises, LLC