[opendtv] This weeks Taste of NAB 2007 Road Show info

  • From: Larry Bloomfield <Larry@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Open DTV list <opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 13 May 2007 10:16:16 -0700

Hi all:

This week the Taste of NAB 2007 Road Show continues south in the western US.

On Monday, May 14th, we'll be in Reno, NV (SBE Chapter 139) at KNPB-TV for a noon presentation. We are proud to say that we were this SBE Chapter's very first program four years ago. For details, please visit: http://www.tech-notes.tv/2007/06-Reno.htm.

On Wednesday, May 16th, we'll be in the Los Angeles area (SBE Chapter 47) at the Holiday Inn in Burbank next to I-5 for a noon meeting. For details, please visit: www.tech-notes.tv/2007/07-LosAngeles.htm <http://www.tech-notes.tv/2007/07-LosAngeles.htm>.

Friday, May 18th winds up this week at the facilities of the American Forces Radio and Television Service (AFRTS) in Riverside, CA (SBE Chapter 131) for a noon meeting. This date also is Tech-Notes tenth anniversary as an online newsletter. It is befitting, as one of Tech-Notes founders was stationed at AFRTS when it was located in Hollywood. For detail, a map etc, please visit: www.tech-notes.tv/2007/08-Riverside.htm <http://www.tech-notes.tv/2007/08-Riverside.htm>.

Each of these events will be the program for their respective Society of Broadcast Engineers Chapters. All Taste of NAB Road Show events, as well as SBE meetings, are open to any one with an interest in broadcasting, cable and related arts, and there is no charge to attend. Those who attend will be treated to not only some of the latest technology, but also to lunch and may possibly leave having won a door prize. For a complete list of locations where the Taste of NAB 2007 Road show has gone (with pictures and door prize winners) and will be going, visit our Itinerary at: http://www.tech-notes.tv/2007/2007-Itinerary.htm. We hope to see you somewhere along the way.

--
Larry Bloomfield - KA6UTC
1980 25th St. - Florence, OR 97439