[opendtv] The Taste of NAB road show

  • From: Larry Bloomfield <Larry@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Open DTV <opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 09 May 2008 09:47:21 -0700

Hi all:

It's that time of year again. The Tech-Notes Taste of NAB Road Show begins this next week with four presentations: Portland, Eugene, Medford and Napa Community College. For time, location and a map, please visit:

www.tech-notes.tv/2008/01-Portland.htm <http://www.tech-notes.tv/2008/01-Portland.htm>

www.tech-notes.tv/2008/02-Eugene.htm <http://www.tech-notes.tv/2008/02-Eugene.htm>

www.tech-notes.tv/2008/03-Medford.htm <http://www.tech-notes.tv/2008/03-Medford.htm>

www.tech-notes.tv/2008/04-Napa.htm <http://www.tech-notes.tv/2008/04-Napa.htm>

These presentations are normally hosted either by a local SBE Chapter, a SMPTE Section, or both. This year we have twenty technologies to share. (More may join us further down the road) To see who they are, please visit: www.tech-notes.tv/2008/2008-Sponsors-DoorPrizes.htm <http://www.tech-notes.tv/2008/2008-Sponsors-DoorPrizes.htm>.

Some of our hosts ask that if you plan to attend, please let them know so they can plan the food accordingly. Please plan on no less than two hours for the presentation with additional time for food and door prizes. Just think: if you'd gone to NAB, you'd have lost at least a day going and one returning, not to mention the time you'd spend while there.

The Taste of NAB Road Show is an educational event: NOT a sales presentation. If you want to know prices, you'll have to ask the manufactures or their reps. In addition to the technology we'll be sharing, refreshments will be available and we have over $100,000.00 in door prizes will be giving way over the next six months. Admission is FREE. Hope to see you at one of the over eighty presentations we'll be doing between now and the end of October. (Full itinerary: www.tech-notes.tv/2008/2008-Itinerary.htm <http://www.tech-notes.tv/2008/2008-Itinerary.htm>).

--

* Larry Bloomfield*, *KA6UTC*

1980 25th St., Florence, OR 97439

(541) 902-2424 -- Everything