[opendtv] The Road Show

  • From: "Larry Bloomfield" <Larry@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 5 Jun 2004 09:52:19 -0400

Hi all:

We had some really great turnouts and excellent comments for and about the
Tech-Notes Taste of NAB Road Show this week in Jackson, MS and Montgomery,
AL. We've been invited to return next year to both places.

This coming week, we'll be in Florida beginning with Tampa on Monday
evening. For details visit:
http://www.tech-notes.tv/2004/19_Tampa.htm

Later this week we'll be in Miami
(http://www.tech-notes.tv/2004/20_Miami.htm) on Wednesday evening and West
Palm Beach (http://www.tech-notes.tv/2004/21_WPalmBeach.htm) on Thursday
evening. These are SBE events, but anyone interested is invited to attend;
even members of the Order of the Iron Test Pattern. Hope to see some of you
one or more of these venues.

Remember this is an educational event without sales pitches. Come and learn
about some of the latest technology and don't forget there will be door
prizes.

For the balance of the Road Show and to see pictures of where we've been,
visit: http://www.tech-notes.tv/2004/2004-1-Itinerary.htm

Larry Bloomfield, KA6UTC
The Road Show - A Taste of NAB
1980 25th St.