[opendtv] Texas, Louisiana and Mississippi next on the Road Show

  • From: Larry Bloomfield <Larry@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 10 Jun 2005 13:34:33 -0500

Hi all:

This next week the Taste of NAB 2005 Road Show will be in Texas for one
more presentation.

On Monday, June 13^th , we’ll be in the Beaumont/ Lake Charles area.
For all the particulars, visit:
http://www.tech-notes.tv/2005/19-Beaumont_%20Lake%20Charles.htm

The next day, Tuesday we move on to Louisiana where we’ll be in
Shreveport. For details on the time and location details for that event,
visit:
http://www.tech-notes.tv/2005/20-Shreveport.htm

And on Friday, we’ll be in Jackson, MS. For those details, please visit:
http://www.tech-notes.tv/2005/21-Jackson.htm

Hoping to see some of you along the way. To see the entire itinerary,
please visit:
http://www.tech-notes.tv/2005/2005-2.htm

In addition to Larcan, AJA Video, InPhase Technologies, Henry
Engineering, ESE, Sundance Digital, Omneon, Riedel, Ligos and Leitch, we
have joining us this next week Modulation Sciences as a full sponsor of
the Road Show, A Taste of NAB 2005.

To date, we’ve had 379 folks in attendance. To see what some of them
have had to say about the Taste of NAB 2005 Road Show, visit:
http://www.tech-notes.tv/2005%20Comments.pdf it’s a 500 Meg PDF file.

Larry Bloomfield, KA6UTC
Bloomfield Enterprises, LLC
dba - Tech-Notes
1980 25th St., Florence, OR 97439-9717
(541) 902-2424 - Home/Office/Cell
WWW.Tech-Notes.TV -- See you on the Road Show.