[opendtv] Re: THE END. [AMPEX] Quantegy asset sale

  • From: "John Willkie" <johnwillkie@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2008 12:46:01 -0800

So, if you get part of your money back, that's a good "investment"?  :-)

I recognize I'm being pedantic.

"That's what I wanted, until I wanted something else" would have been less
high-faluting.  I seem to remember that spouse/furniture issues applied to
the first set.

I won't hassle people for what they choose to use to watch TV.  But then, I
don't watch much TV on a tv set.

John Willkie