[opendtv] Re: SXRD

  • From: Brian Park <floman@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2005 11:45:00 -0600

The info I wrote below 'is' for the Mits. InFocus weren't talking to my
contact. And it should say 1080p on the way, not SXRD, which kind of
blows all those discussions that 1080p needs a large sceen. Benq is also
developing one.
There is a company in Austin developing thermoelectric coolers so that
LED projectors can be incorporated into cell phones.

bp