[opendtv] Re: Ride in the Harris-LG MPH bus - important correction

  • From: Mark Schubin <tvmark@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 20 Apr 2007 12:14:53 -0400

No, I'm the guy who took it around the convention floor and couldn't make it stop working until I put it inside a shielded rack and closed the door.

BTW, speed doesn't seem to be an issue for either A-VSB or MPH. Even the latest 8-VSB receivers seem to do okay at some speeds, but very slow does not seem to be among them.

TTFN,
Mark

John Shutt wrote:
Thanks. I remember a certain someone who worked for the Department of Defense report that it worked at speeds beyond that posted on the road being traveled. I thought you took it by bus from one convention hall to another hotel, but I must have been thinking of someone else.

John

----- Original Message ----- From: "Mark Schubin" <tvmark@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

I didn't take the Nokia mobile, so I can't say.  Others did.

TTFN,
Mark