[opendtv] Phone call

  • From: Larry Bloomfield <Larry@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 25 Jun 2005 15:27:14 -0400

To the gentleman who just called. You said you'd been following me on
the net. I don 't know which list you saw this on, so I'm posting it to
all. You phone is obviously unlisted and did not register on my cell
phone, so my promise to call you back can't be kept. (I was on a call
with my oldest son in Calif)  If you'll call me back, I'll gladly speak
with you now. In answer to your question, I was never stationed at
Vandenberg AFB. I was in the US Navy for 16 years, however and did get
around.

--

Larry Bloomfield, KA6UTC