[opendtv] Re: Passsive Switcher

  • From: Larry Bloomfield <Larry@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 02 Jul 2005 12:35:21 -0400

Thanks for the several responses, to which I responded directly. The
device at
http://www.mycableshop.com/sku/DSS%20BNC4.htm?x=22&y=11 will probably do
the job for me and is only $25. I want to talk to the company before I
order it. The 4th of July weekend isn't the best time to call any
company, so I'll have to wait until Tuesday.

Larry Bloomfield, KA6UTC
Bloomfield Enterprises, LLC
dba - Tech-Notes
1980 25th St., Florence, OR  97439-9717
(541) 902-2424 - Home/Office/Cell
WWW.Tech-Notes.TV  -- See you on the Road Show.