[opendtv] Re: News: Ex-9/11 Commissioners Want Spectrum

  • From: "John Willkie" <JohnWillkie@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 25 Sep 2005 21:07:04 -0700

these guys have outlived their "usefulness" (two committee members and at
least one staffer should have been testifying before the commision under
oath and not taking money from the effort) and are trying to extend their
period of  being largely unuseful after the report was released.

They're mad that Congress and the President didn't adopt their
recommendations wholesale.  One of their suggestions that was adopted -- a
new intelligence czar -- is purely a joke.  When has adding a new layer of
bureaucrats solved ANYTHING?