[opendtv] Re: News: Does Open-Source Software Make The FCC Irrelevant?

  • From: dan.grimes@xxxxxxxx
  • To: opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2005 08:47:27 -0700

Thanks, Craig, for forwarding this article.  I find it very interesting and
ironic that the technology spoken of only enhances the need for stronger
FCC intervention rather than make it irrelevant.  I don't believe it would
do so if implemented correctly rather than by hacking.  The arguments and
credentials of Eben Moglen are a fine example of how the intelligent can be
devoid of morals and ethics, and not care.

Dan Grimes