[opendtv] Re: Motorola to put Blockbusters on handsets

  • From: Tom Barry <trbarry@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 20 Aug 2009 10:58:59 -0400

My Sprint $15/mo data plan allows unlimited Internet usage at about 500
kbps.  Meanwhile, third party Windows Mobile phones like my HTC Mogul
(Titan) don't seem to need any unlocking to install new applications.
So I'm not sure you have to ask Sprint for permission to use a service
like this.

But I have heard the Sprint unlimited data plan might actually have a 5
GB/mo cap.  I'm not sure since I don't really watch video on the phone
and have never approached that limit.

- Tom