[opendtv] Re: Mobile 8-VSB from Linx/Micronas

  • From: "John Golitsis" <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 12 Nov 2004 11:46:51 -0500

I can't be bothered to listen to the narrative, but how is it that all 3
screens
are showing different content?  Seems to me the demo would have been more
convincing if all 3 were showing the same video in-sync!  How about showing
their signal strength meters (I only watched the first few minutes, so maybe
that's in there somewhere)?