[opendtv] Re: KWCH-TV HOPING TO "SPARK SOME INTEREST" IN MOBILE DTV IN KANSAS

  • From: "Tore B Nordahl" <tore@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 9 Jul 2012 16:37:50 -0700

Hi Craig and Bert,

I always enjoy your posts and discussions, but never post myself. I'll make
an exception. I wrote several TV broadcast "high interest" stories for JVC
Broadcast Website a few months ago, one of which you may enjoy in the area
of ATSC M/H and TV over 4G (unless you already read it). I reported on my
ATSC M/H and TV/4G field tests in the greater NYC area. Here's the link:

http://usjvc.com/blog/?p=288

Best regards,
Tore

Tore B. Nordahl