[opendtv] In a naborhood near you.

  • From: "Larry Bloomfield" <Larry@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 23 Jul 2004 16:41:22 -0400

Hi all:

This next week will be a full week for us on the Road Show - A Taste of NAB.

On Tuesday, July 27th, we'll be in Indianapolis, IN at the studios of WFYI-TV.
Our host is SBE Chapter 25.

For details, visit: http://www.tech-notes.tv/2004/38_Indy.htm

On Wednesday, July 28th, we'll be in Quincy, Ill at John Wood Community
College. Our host for this venue is SBE Chapter 49.

For details, visit: http://www.tech-notes.tv/2004/39_Quincy.htm

On Thursday, July 29th, we'll be in Madison, WI at Avid Technologies, Inc. Our
host for this venue is SBE Chapter 24.

For details, visit http://www.tech-notes.tv/2004/40_Madison.htm

And on Saturday, July 31st, we'll be in Flint, MI in the fellowship and
relational halls of the Eastgate Baptist Church. Our host for this venue is Ken
Locke, local broadcasters, amateur radio operators and the Order of the Iron
Test Pattern. After our presentation, there will be a Hamfest.

For details: visit: http://www.tech-notes.tv/2004/39a_Michigan.htm

WOW!  Hope to see some of you at one of these venues. For the balance our
schedule, visit: http://www.tech-notes.tv/2004/2004-1-Itinerary.htm

To see what those who have attended the Road Show - A Taste of NAB, have to say
about it, visit: http://www.tech-notes.tv/2004/2004_comments.pdf

Larry Bloomfield, KA6UTC
The Road Show - A Taste of NAB
1980 25th St.