[opendtv] Re: I Want My HDTV

  • From: "John Willkie" <johnwillkie@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Sep 2004 12:07:38 -0700

Can -- physically, sure.  Can -- economically -- not a chance.  Then,
there's the issue of them not having the orbital slots.

It must be fun in fantasy-land, where everything that practical people says
is impossible is arguably possible.

Don't believe me?  Wait and see -- and Charlie Ergen -- in the DirecTV
merger proposal -- told me everything I need to know about this.  He said
that his company wouldn't have a future without the merger.

I'm sure you must have better information than he.