[opendtv] Happy Thanksgiving

  • From: Larry Bloomfield <Larry@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Open DTV list <opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 23 Nov 2006 10:21:01 -0800

Hi all:

All of us at Tech-Notes, Bloomfield Enterprises and the Road Show, a Taste of NAB, wish you and yours a very happy Thanksgiving. Enjoy the day and be safe and healthy.

Also, we want to give you a heads up on our Broadcast’s involvement in the Pasadena Tournament of Roses – Parade and Bowl edition of Tech-Notes coming out in just two weeks. We’ve got some rare and interesting pictures. If you have anything you’d like to be included, please contact us.

--
Larry Bloomfield - KA6UTC
Bloomfield Enterprises, LLC