[opendtv] HPA Tech Retreat submissions deadline looming

  • From: Mark Schubin <tvmark@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Open DTV Forum <opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 1 Oct 2021 09:25:47 -0400

It's October, which means you have only four weeks left to submit a proposal for the main program of the 2022 HPA Tech Retreat in February. Nothing formal is required; a sentence or two is fine. We'll ask for more if we need it. The deadline is end of day on Friday, October 29. Proposals are also being accepted for breakfast roundtables. Those have no deadline, but there is limited capacity.

https://hpaonline.com/event/2022-hpa-tech-retreat/?tab=call-for-proposals