[opendtv] Re: FCC Report Supplies Fuel for Net Neutrality Opponents

  • From: Craig Birkmaier <craig@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 17 Aug 2010 21:43:00 -0400

I always marvel at those who see a problem defined to them, ignore everything, and just keep pushing on their traditional agenda.

Not sure why you find this unusual.

These are the same people who now manage our economy.

The article you refer to says:

The top 3 percent generate 40 percent of traffic; the top 10 percent, 70 percent; and the top 20 percent generate 80 percent of all traffic.

Sound a bit like the Federal Income Tax system.

The median household in the U.S. now pays no Federal Income tax.

Sound like the same mantra over and over and over again.

Something about "fairness."