[opendtv] Re: FCC Opens ATSC Patent Costs Proceedings

  • From: Craig Birkmaier <craig@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 19 Sep 2009 06:32:41 -0400

At 5:55 PM -0400 9/18/09, Tom Barry wrote:
Has he been banned from the list or something?

I remember the last time I directed a question to him he replied by
personal email saying he could not post to the list then but did not say
why.  I don't think he has been active here since that time.

Craig, do you know?

I did nothing!

Not certain how I could ban someone from the list anyway. They could just get a new e-mail account and subscribe again.

Hopefully John is just too busy working to play here...