[opendtv] Re: Apple said to be close to buying music streaming service

  • From: "Leonard Caillouet" <lcaillo@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 7 Dec 2009 11:11:17 -0500

I use Pandora a lot.  I rarely listen to music on the radio anymore. I
mostly listen to talk radio over the air and music on Pandora on the iphone.

Leonard Caillouet
AVESOS
A/V Electronics System Optimization & Service
5535 SW 98th Terrace    Gainesville, FL 32608
352-219-6216 (cell)
352-367-1075 (fax)
lcaillo@xxxxxxxxxxxx (office/home email)
lcaillo@xxxxxxxxxxx  (cell phone email)