[opendtv] Re: Analysis: Who to blame for your dropped calls: Try local TV

  • From: "Manfredi, Albert E" <albert.e.manfredi@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 7 Dec 2010 16:16:10 -0600

Craig Birkmaier wrote:

> I'm not saying I agree with this analysis,

Good to hear, because this "analysis" is flawed to the point that it's hard to
know where to begin.

For starters, does he really think that he can conclude anything from 12 June
2009 to today, with respect to how inadequate clearing of the 700 MHz has been?
Like, just how many cell phones out there are using this band? It must be
saturated, if his analysis means anything.

The only problem with these rants is that the equally clueless continue to
spread the half-truths and factoids.