[opendtv] Re: ATI Theater 310

  • From: Mark Schubin <tvmark@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 03 Feb 2005 15:27:47 -0500

Once again, there is no mention of the equalization range -- just that
it is "extended."  I think that may be the most important part of the
5th-generation  LG.  At my apartment, first-generation boxes got
nothing.  Their equalization range was -3 to +10 us.  Second generation
was markedly better, but third and fourth weren't much better than
second.  They were all -10 to +30 us.  The 5th-generation LG is -50 to
+50.  That's 2.5 times more than the 4th generation.

As always, ATI is welcome to come and test here.

TTFN,
Mark