[opendtv] ACCOM

  • From: Bill Hogan <billhogan1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Mark Schubin <tvmark@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, OpenDTV <opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Craig Birkmaier <craig@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Jun 2005 11:34:28 -0700

A sad day  happened on Thursday as ACCOM closed their doors.
Will continue to do service for sometime.

Word came from a recent ex-employee here in Burbank.

 From the Website:
IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT

Accom has decided to substantially reduce its operation to only providing
technical
support for its products effective June 16, 2005.

Junaid Sheikh, Chairman and CEO of Accom, Inc. said, “I would like to thank all
our
customers, resellers and employees for their unwavering support and commitment
over the
years.  We intend to continue to provide technical support to our customers for
as long as
the support revenues justify it.”

Regards, Bill Hogan