[openbeosstorage] Re: [interfacekit] Re: Back home

  • From: "Ingo Weinhold" <bonefish@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: interfacekit@xxxxxxxxxxxxx,"Storage Kit" <openbeosstorage@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 15 Nov 2002 18:35:32 CET (+0100)

> "Ingo Weinhold" <bonefish@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > be interested to delve into it, as soon as some recently appeared
> > Storage Kit classes are implemented.
>
> Hehe :-))
> If you are referring to the private Device API used by the Tracker,
> we
> could sit together with Tyler and plan on how to do it (since my work
> also includes devfs, and I would like to do it a bit differently as
> it
> is done in BeOS).

Since the only problems in the Storage and App Kits introduced by
Marcus' headers changes seems to be caused by the incompatible errno.h
(though Tyler mentioned linking issues concerning BSymLink and BQuery,
which I will also have a look at), and since with the completion of
BClipboard registrar milestone 3 should be reached (I'll re-check with
Tyler though) and therefore everything we could do without a running
OBOS and a working app server, I've pretty much nothing else to do. So
let's start the discussion. We may want to move it to the SK team list
(openbeosstorage@xxxxxxxxxxxxx) which will be happy so see some traffic
after quite some time. :-)

CU, Ingo