[openbeosstorage] find_directory() done

  • From: Ingo Weinhold <bonefish@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeosstorage@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 15 May 2002 21:24:48 +0200 (MET DST)

Hi,

I just finished the find_directory() functions.
Oh right, one thing: I don't know, for which file systems, there is a
special handling for the Desktop and/or the Trash directory. Currently
only bfs and dos are handled specially, for other FSs the functions fail
when being asked for these directories. If someone knowns about another
one to support, please tell me.

I guess, I'm going to start working on BQuery now. The problem is, that we
would theoretically need messaging to do support live queries. But the
same holds for BMimeType monitoring. I will see...

CU, Ingo