[openbeosstorage] Re: Problems with ResourceFile

  • From: "Axel Dörfler" <axeld@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeosstorage@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 15 Jan 2005 15:43:45 +0100 CET

Ingo Weinhold <bonefish@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On 2005-01-15 at 15:12:49 [+0100], Axel Dörfler wrote:
> > I am not sure if this class is to blame as it looks correct, but
> > something seems to be broken. Has it been tested with MALLOC_DEBUG
> > turned on already?
> I believe, I did, but that would have been almost three years ago and
> wouldn't trust my memory that far. :-)
> Unless you like to pursue the matter, I'll look into it, when the
> registrar
> problems are solved.

That would be great - I won't have the time to investigate in the next
couple of days (I hope it turns out that I didn't cause that failure
all by myself :-)).
Another problem (that is not storage kit related, though) with
"translate" (ours, not Be's) is that the arguments are not parsed
correctly (or at all). This seems not only to be a problem in its
implementation (which doesn't look good at all), but could very well be
a general BApplication problem.
Anyway, thanks! :-)

Bye,
   Axel.