[openbeosnetteam] Re: What does __CONCAT(RTV_,f) do?

  • From: "David Reid" <dreid@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <openbeosnetteam@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 11 May 2002 23:44:29 +0100

Hmm, I thought we did stop on a failure?

The reason I added the '@' was that a few people said they didn't like
seeing them! Damn, you can't win can you?

For an update, it all works now, but we still can't deal with fragmented
packets for some strange reason at present... Looks like the data is getting
corrupted somewhere when being joined together :(

david