[openbeosmediakit] Re: Aw: New BMediaFormats and friends

  • From: "Axel Dörfler" <axeld@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeosmediakit@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 23 Jan 2004 09:54:13 +0100 CET

Marcus Overhagen <marcusoverhagen@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > I brought the BMediaFormats class into a usable state and reworked
> > the
> > decoder seek process.
> This looks all very good. I'm going to try it out as soon as I'm
> home.
> BTW, is CVS working again? Yesterday it was dead slow.

Still dog slow - and I also didn't get the CVS change messages, but
only some bounced ones from the changes :-/
I hope SF will work again soon without any hassle - it gets annoying.

BTW I forgot to mention another thing: I currently only use the
B_BEOS_FORMAT_FAMILY to introduce the raw decoders - in the original
BeOS they are used for many more things, although I don't know yet what
they are using it for - if I found out, I can tell if we have to do
this, too, or not.

Bye,
   Axel.